Notification of Copyright Infringement:
CoolGames respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is CoolGames's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Dutch Copyright Act (in Dutch: Auteurswet) CoolGames will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the CoolGames Service whether via an e-mail sent to email@example.com or via the website www.CoolGames.com or various sites (either, the "Services") that are reported to CoolGames, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Services by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to CoolGames. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, CoolGames will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Services.
Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website(s) where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby unconditionally warrant that the information in this Notice is accurate and that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to CoolGames:
Last Updated Date: 12/04/16